Academic Proofreading Services
The Remedy of Errors also offers academic proofreading services. Whether you're writing an essay, dissertation or thesis, I can help you.
I will proofread your document using the Track Changes feature on Microsoft Word. With this feature, all changes are shown in red and you can accept or reject each one.
I will also use the Comment feature to clarify any changes or suggestions which are not self-explanatory.
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that your department allows you to have your work proofread.
This service includes:
- correcting spelling and grammatical errors
- ensuring style is consistent
- suggesting improvements to the layout, where applicable.
However, this service does not include:
- improving the argumentation
- significantly increasing or decreasing the word count.
If you are interested in a quote, please send a short sample of the work, along with the total word count, to firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the date by which the work must be completed.